The contactless technology enables a plug-and-play installation of the fixtures. By simply clicking the cable into the bottom part of the fixture and connecting the protective cap, the fixture can easily be placed into the base.
Click the twisted pair cable into the cable grooves inside the bottom part of the fixture.
Place the protective cover on the fixture to close it.
Place the fixture inside the base and turn it in the correct position.
- No cable splicing necessary
- One twisted cable for power and communication
- No secondary cable required
- No high voltages, no traditional CCRs or transformers
- No galvanic connection or corroding contacts in the field
- Installation through saw cuts or in conduits