Technical Content Specialist / Technical Writer
We are looking for a Technical Content Specialist. In this job you will be our expert in technical documentation. Your primary responsibility is to create product documentation such as datasheets and manuals, but you also contribute to the creation of technical marketing content such as brochures, blogs and whitepapers. Depending on your knowledge and experience, you will also create drawings and illustraties and assist with creating training videos.
You will be the expert in technical content, but you collaborate with your colleagues from Product Development, Projects, Service and Marketing. You indepedently gather information from them and translate this to user friendly documentation for our clients. Furthermore you get the freedom to shape your own role.
We expect you to be in the office in Haaksbergen at least 1 to 2 days a week (during the first months this will be a bit more). The job can be done part time.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Gathering knowledge and information from subject matter experts and translating this into user friendly content
- Writing English product documentation such as datasheets and manuals
- Managing all existing documentation and keeping these up to date
- Managing our documentation software
- Reviewing existing technical content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Creating technical marketing content such as blog posts and whitepapers, together with the Marketing & Communications team
- Creating training material (documentation, presentations, videos) together with the Projects & Services team
Your skills and qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Excellent English language skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, taking initiative
- Proven track record in technical content creation (e.g. as a Technical Writer)
- Experience with working with international standards (e.g. IEC, NEN) is a plus
- Experience with documentation software (e.g. oXygen XML, MadCap Flare or similar tools) is a plus
- Knowledge in and experience with technical drawing software (e.g. CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator) is a plus
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions develops, manufactures and supplies airfield ground lighting (AGL) which is the lighting in airport runways and taxiways that provide visual guidance for pilots. We introduced a new and revolutionary technology for AGL connectivity: CEDD – Contactless Energy & Data Distribution. A smart and sustainable solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the AGL infrastructure. The TKH Airport Solutions team has a joint mission to be the leading innovative airport technology player with best-in-class solutions exceeding customers’ expectations.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV, a leading innovative technology company. TKH creates best-in-class technologies for Smart Vision systems, Smart Manufacturing systems, and Smart Connectivity systems.
More information on www.tkh-airportsolutions.com.
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the job please contact Marije ten Vergert at +31 88 028 0633 or via email@example.com