System Test Engineer
Are you that enthusiastic, problem-solving critical thinker that will make sure our products meet our high quality standards and requirements? We are currently looking for a System Test Engineer for our team based in Haaksbergen.
As an effective System Test Engineer, you have a great eye for detail and good organizational skills. You will test, qualify and release high-quality products consisting of several complex hardware and software components. You will be able to carry out your tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
As a System Test Engineer you will work together with our other System Test Engineer and our Product Owner, and be part of our development team to correct bugs and errors. You will be jointly responsible for designing test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the automated test environment for checking new or existing system products
- Describing system chain tests on different hardware and software configurations
- Verification of test results against established acceptance criteria for software and system product releases.
- Drafting test reports
- Recording reproducible test findings
- Feeding back the results to the Product Owner and determining the impact in consultation.
- Participation in system architecture
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of Robot framework and test standards
- Ability to see trough complex systems and bring them back to the essence
- Experience with safety critical systems
- IT skills:
- Writing in C and Python
- Robot framework
- Managing and organizing Jenkins build environment
- Issue management software (Jira or similar)
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Edens at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.