System Test Engineer
We are currently looking for a System Test Engineer for our team based in Lippstadt, Germany
Are you ready to use your knowledge of system testing for the better? Do you want to work with an innovative product that provides a future-proof solution for airports? Are you someone with an eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills? Then you might be our new System Test Engineer.
In the role of System Test Engineer you will be designing and developing tests for hardware and embedded software systems, single products or systems. You will be working closely with our experienced Research & Development team and visiting clients to make sure that our products work as intended.
- You add value by preparing and executing system tests during the development phase
- You create and build prototypes of products
- You will be preparing and executing final product validation tests
- You validate and execute final product tests
- You will be responsible for the test facilities and test equipment
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
Your skills / qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a test engineer
- Experience in setting up and improving test facilities
- Languages: German and English
- Good skills in MS Excel
How to apply?
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at +31 53 5741456 or apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.