We are currently looking for an Sustaining Engineer for our team based in Haaksbergen, The Netherlands
Have you been looking for a challenge that puts your versatile skills to the test? Does your experience empower you to detect problems and create efficient solutions? Than you might be our new Sustaining Engineer.
As a Sustaining Engineer you will be keeping the performance of our company up to a professional level. You will be working in a team with another sustaining engineer to ensure the quality of our innovative products. Besides creating solutions for the production process you will also function as the bridge between our Operations, R&D and Quality departments. For this position you will be traveling frequently to our other locations in Nykøbing Falster (DK) and Lippstadt (DE).
- You contribute by proposing, testing and co-implementing changes after approval of business development to improve or extend cost reliability, product performance or missing functionality
- You will support design transfer activities from development and engineering to production
- You evaluate and qualify component changes based on availability, cost reduction and / or performance improvement
- You maintain effective interaction with various stakeholders to involve all necessary parties in the successful implementation of sustainable technical results
- You will participate in project consultations and provide first-line support
- You contribute by providing insight into the results in terms of progress and quality by means of reports and generated output.
- You provide support for part of the training to the operators
- You will support and manage the test systems production
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
- Bachelor or Master in electrical engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a high-tech safety critical industry and with design controls and process validation
- Experience with design verification and validation activities, assessing quality and compliance impact on products for design and process changes
- Knowledge of production processes including small parts assembly, assembly of electronic components, electrical testing, and packaging
- Understanding high-speed signals physical limitations and signal integrity
- Ability to work effectively with different people inside and outside the company in multiple functions in a dynamic / multi-task fast growing environment.
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.