In a world that is changing fast, the demand for innovative solutions is increasing exponentially. TKH Airport Solutions is developer of Contactless Energy Data Distribution (CEDD®) Airfield Ground Lighting. CEDD® is going to change the way airports will invest in Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL) infrastructure forever. CEDD® technology is smart, safe and sustainable. A disruptive, future-proof technology that expands the AGL capability more than existing AGL technology.
Currently we are looking for a Sustaining Engineer.
In this new position as a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improving and maintaining the production process.
Your primary focus is problem detection and error analysis in production and RMA. You are also responsible for critically solving problems in field issues.
As an effective Sustaining Engineer at TKH Airport Solutions, you have good knowledge and insights of working in a safety critical industry. You must be accurate and able to perform the activities independently and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keeping the production process and the performance of the company up to professional and with an optimized standard and to ensure that quality is maintained.
For this new position (fulltime) you will be posted in Haaksbergen (NL), but you will also travel from time to time to our locations in Nykøbing Falster (DK) and Lippstadt (DE).
- Proposing, testing and co-implementing changes after approval of business development to improve or extend cost reliability, product performance or missing functionality
- Supporting design transfer activities from development and engineering to production
- Evaluating and qualifying component changes based on availability, cost reduction and / or performance improvement
- Maintaining effective interaction with various stakeholders to involve all necessary parties in the successful implementation of sustainable technical results
- Participating in project consultations and giving first-line support
- Providing insight into the results in terms of progress and quality by means of reports and generated output
- Providing support for part of the training to the operators
- Support and management of test systems production
- Bachelor degree or Master Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a high-tech safety critical industry and with design controls and process validation
- Experience with design verification and validation activities, assessing quality and compliance impact on products for design and process changes
- Knowledge of production processes including small parts assembly, assembly of electronic components, electrical testing and packaging
- Understanding high-speed signals physical limitations and signal integrity
- Ability to work effectively with different people inside and outside the company in multiple functions in a dynamic / multi-task fast growing environment
Interested? Then it is time to take the next step in your career. If you can handle every challenge that comes your way, solve problems as they arise and think disruptively – you are just the person we are looking for to light up the airports of the future.
This is a very exciting new position in a dynamic environment with the possibility to work on a global scale and continuously develop your own skills. Please contact our HR Advisor Kimberlie Edens at + 31 6 12 61 33 86 or contact her via firstname.lastname@example.org