We are currently looking for a Software Engineer for our team in Lippstadt, Germany.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to make a difference by contributing to an innovative product in the Airfield Ground Lighting industry? Do you share our passion for creating future-proof solutions for airports? Then you might be our new Software Engineer.
In the role of Software Engineer you will be joining an ambitious growing company with informal and short communication lines. With your communication skills paired with the ability and willingness to learn you might be just exactly what we are looking for.
- You add value by developing software for embedded systems using micro-controllers
- You will be analyzing customer and technical requirements to implement in the software
- You analyze hardware components interfaces to optimize software interaction
- You will be designing drivers to handle hardware input
- You define test cases and tests for software modules, integrated systems and field tests
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
Your skills / qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer in C/C++
- Experience in the LED lighting industry is a pro
- Languages: German and English
- Experience in working with Embedded Workbench
- Good skills in MS Office
How to apply?
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at +31 53 5741456 or apply directly via email@example.com.