Are you eager to extend your horizon by working for customers all over the world and attracted to the fascinating world of airplanes & airfields? Do you love to help customers and provide technical support, no matter how challenging the problem? Then you might be our new Service Engineer.
In the new role of Service Engineer you work closely with our other three Service Engineers and collaborate with other departments. Besides remote support you will also travel to our international clients on a regular basis. For this (full time) position you will be posted in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
- Solving malfunctions and questions resulting from our customers’ installations by proper testing, analysis and repair
- Providing assistance during commissioning of installations (physically and remote)
- Technical sales and service support, both internally and externally
- Providing training and instructions to customers and maintaining product manuals
- Analyzing, inspecting and reviewing findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands while informing the customer about the status and feedback
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
Your skills / qualifications
- Completed education in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Languages: good in English, additional language skills is a preference
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Practical, hands-on mentality
- Experience as a Service Engineer in a similar field is a preference
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Edens at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn what it is like to work as a Service Engineer at TKH Airport Solutions? Click to read the interview with Patrick Engel.