Are you a person that likes to do hands on work in a high tech environment? Do you like to dive into a case until you figured out what is going on? Does supporting the daily operations of our service team sound like a nice job to you? Then you might be our new Service Assistant.
In this new role of a Service Assistant, you will work closely with our other Service Engineers and our production team in Denmark. For this fulltime position you will be posted in Nykøbing Falster, Denmark.
- Assist during commissioning of installations (both internal and external).
- Solving malfunctions and questions after installation from customers by testing, analyzing and repairing the equipment
- Supporting technical sales/service both internal and external
- Inspecting, testing, analyzing and reviewing document findings
- PCB and Prototype testing
- Completing RMA forms
- Documenting and updating service cases in Sales force
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
Your skills / qualifications:
- Completed education as Electrical Technician or similar
- Languages: Danish, English is a preference
- Practical, hands-on mentality
- Good professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested and looking for a challenging, yet fullfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt on +45 54 86 02 00 or apply directly via email@example.com.