Senior Hardware Designer
We are currently looking for a Senior Hardware Designer for our location in Lippstadt, Germany.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to make an impact? With your experience there’s plenty of choice to go by. Why should you chose for us? We offer the chance to work on a unique innovative product that provides airports a solution to become safer, more efficient and more sustainable. In our growing company you will be working in an international environment with short communication lines and an informal culture. If that’s something you are interested in then you might be our new Senior Hardware Designer.
- You contribute by developing hardware electronics of LED drivers and auxiliary circuits
- You will be selecting and releasing components, especially LEDs
- You validate, plan, execute and verify designs
- You will be supervising and designing layout designs
- You are responsible for thermal management of fixtures
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
Your skills / qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a hardware designer
- Experience with having responsibility of certified products
- Experience in the LED lighting industry is a pro
- Languages: German and English
- Good skills with Simulation Tools (e.g. Micro-Cap), Cadence and MS Excel
How to apply?
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at +31 53 5741456 or apply directly via email@example.com.