We are currently looking for an Office Manager for our team based in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
You enjoy to work in an international environment and prefer to take matters in your own hands. Your strongest point is having great time management, high level of accuracy and do well by working independently and autonomously.
As our new Office Manager you will be supporting higher management by providing versatile administrative support. Your skills and efforts directly ensure that executives can operate more effectively.
- Provide versatile administrative support to higher management in our company
- Maintain executive’s agenda by planning appointments, board meeting or conferences
- Arrange travel and accommodations for our executives
- Become the first point of contact by receiving and screening incoming phone calls
- Assist the Finance department by preparing and executing invoices or financial statements
- Provide assistance in small topics such as preparing new desk, ordering office supplies or sending flowers/cards
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
- MBO level 4 or HBO towards Executive secretary, Office and Management support, Office assistant or similar education
- Work experience as an office manager or executive secretary is a plus
- Daring to be critical and accurate towards your work and the work of your colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Good skills in MS Office
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via email@example.com.