We are currently looking for a Hardware Designer for our team based in Haaksbergen, The Netherlands.
As an effective Hardware Designer, you have a great eye for detail and good organizational skills. You will plan and develop parts or products and modifications which meets the requirements.
As a Hardware Designer you will work together in our development team to build and maintain a high-quality, safety critical system that consists of several complex hardware and software components.
- Design, plan, document and develop innovative complex, interconnected and interdependent hardware products from initial requirements to reproducible final product in the scope of the complete product life cycle.
- Specify, design and verify the hardware products to be developed
- Build, verify, modify and test prototypes, products and systems
- Write and maintain Technical Product Documentation in accordance with applicable procedures
- Supporting the introduction and acceptance of the new product in the production process
- Backup support for the Factory Engineering Create, monitor and report time schedules, budget and progress of the development projects
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
- MSc. degree or working level in Electronics Engineering or related
- Complex Product and System engineering skills and a methodical mind.
- System Engineering approach (theory and practice)
- Technology and solutions enabler
- Critical and adaptive thinking.
- Experience with analog/mixed signals design
- Quality driven with attention to detail (is in your DNA)
- Time management and an ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
- Able to estimate feasibility of different design solutions
- Able to find an optimal compromise between different mechanical, software and hardware requirements
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Edens at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via email@example.com.