Embedded Software Engineer
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for our team based in Haaksbergen, The Netherlands.
As an effective Embedded Software Engineer, you have a great eye for detail and good organizational skills. You will develop and produce software that meets the requirements.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will work together with our Product Owner and be part of our development team to build and maintain a high-quality, safety critical system that consists of several complex hardware and software components.
- Setup of specifications based on requirements for the to be designed software
- Development, implementation and testing of complex software systems; the software can be part of the core technology or tailored to an application
- Design of data component and object models and description of interfaces and protocols
- Development and production of software, including writing automated tests
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation (technical documents) in accordance with applicable procedures
- Co-drafting functional and technical designs and test plans for the development and adaptation of software
- Solving and / or answering support requests and user questions
- Thinking about system architecture issues
About TKH Airport Solutions
TKH Airport Solutions is an innovator in airfield ground lighting (AGL). We provide a revolutionary AGL technology called CEDD®: contactless energy and data distribution. A smart solution for airports that increases the efficiency, safety and reliability of the airfield lighting infrastructure.
TKH Airport Solutions is one of the operating companies of the Dutch stock-listed TKH Group NV. TKH is the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. Being part of the TKH Group, our company can build on a history of 90 years in smart connectivity, energy distribution and AGL.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimal 5 years of experience in developing larger systems in C on the edge of embedded and application software
- Able to see trough complex systems and bring them back to the essence
- Experience with safety critical systems
- IT skills:
- Writing in C and Python
- Robot framework, Jenkins, SVN
- Issue management software (Jira or similar)
How to apply
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling job that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Edens at + 31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via email@example.com.