Do you get enthusiastic when you think of the embedded software world and would you like to get more insights about embedded software? We are currently looking for a Software intern for our team in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
As a Software intern you will work together and be part of our development team to build and maintain a high quality, safety critical system that consists of several complex hardware and software components. During the internship period you will mostly work on your own project which will contribute to the main goal of our team. Of course, this will be done with support of your mentor (Software Engineer). The project can be shaped partly based on your own preferences, so there is space for own input.
Examples of tasks/programs that you will working on:
- Thinking about system architect issues;
- Interaction between the components of our basestations;
- Tooling; create or modify test application programs;
- All relevant matters in a Software department.
You will fit this internship when:
- You are a bachelor’s student (HBO/WO) enrolled in the Electrical Engineering, Computer Science programme, or similar;
- (Basic) IT skills: Writing in C and Python;
- You have experience with GT and C;
- You are motivated and eager to learn, otherwise you will lose track during your internship;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You have a high degree of self-responsibility. You can stand your ground;
- You (naturally) have an embedded approach;
- You don’t mind to work from home every now and then.
What do we offer?
- Work laptop;
- International work environment;
- Informal and short communication lines;
- Substantial, diversified and educational internship;
- Compensation of 350 euros per month based on 40 hours a week;
- Travel allowance.
How to apply?
Interested and looking for a challenging yet fulfilling internship that will make you proud? Please contact our HR Manager Kimberlie Elevelt at +31 53 574 14 56 or apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the possibilities together.